Saturday, January 17, 2009

Civilizations Are Not Mortal.


I have received my first comments from Indian people. I’m so glad this happened. India intrigues me and, as I said in the introduction. I was looking for a wider communication. As far as India I had a special interest for this country since I was a kid. As I told this Indian blogger ishmeet  the seems to be a real star) “I remember how my father, now no more, used to tell us stories about your country, about princes and wonderful palaces, and we all kids listened in wonder. I have been to India many times since, and my sisters and brothers too.”

So this blog is now starting to be real fun. Only, I had prepared a post on Rome and Carthage and on the idea that civilizations never die. Since this is true also for India and China (put together for their ancientness, huge size and tremendous success) I wanted to please my Indian readers but I had no post ready for them. This is why I am copying this exchange of words with another incredible Indian guy (I changed only 2-3 words of my text). I do promise to face these topics in a more structured way and with lots of posts. Welcome India!

1 comment: